Motorcycle Engine Guard Chaps
Motorcycle Highway Bar Chaps
Click On Your Brand To View A Chap That Will Fit Your Bike
Chilhowee Motorcycle Engine Guard Chaps?
Tired of cold feet? Tired of wind and rain whipping up the legs of your pants and chaps? Problem solved! Our heavy, 8 - 9 ounce full-grain Bull hide motorcycle engine guard chaps not only protect your feet and lower legs, but make your motorcycle look good! Every pair of engine guard chaps is made by hand by master craftsmen right here in our Colorado leather shop.
All Engine Guards Are Different
Because every engine guard is shaped differently, Chilhowee has carefully measured and designed our engine guard chaps templates from all of the brands, models, years, and engine guard models. These are NOT one-size fits all products. Each side of Chilhowee engine guard chaps have identical front and back leather pieces that have 2 - 3 heavy duty snaps, and they come pre-laced together with thick, strong full-grain lacing for a rugged, uniform look. Once you have slipped the chaps over each side of the engine guard, the sides are secured by two (2) ¾ inch weather resistant webbing straps, connected by sturdy black polypropylene quick side release buckles.
EZ On - EZ Off! Putting them on or taking them off takes less 60 seconds!
Motorcycle Engine Guard Chaps Designed For Highway Pegs
What if you have highway pegs mounted on your engine guards? No problem! Chilhowee Engine Guard chaps are designed with a subtle opening to accommodate all foot pegs.
Add Studs and Conchos to Your Engine Guard Chaps
If the un-studded version of our motorcycle engine guard chaps is just too plain for your tastes, order them with ½ inch hand mounted chrome-on-brass studs or black "Road King" studs!
Pockets for Your Motorcycle Engine Guard Chaps
You can also choose to add pockets on the rear facing sides of your motorcycle highway bar chaps - perfect for maps or other items. Although the size of the pockets vary based on the size and shape of the engine guard chaps, they approximately 4 - 5 inches wide and 6-inches high. The top of the pockets on our engine guard chaps are designed with a heavy duty Velcro closure lid.
Motorcycle Engine Guard Chaps with Fringe
Chilhowee now offers a fringe option on our motorcycle highway bar chaps if you're a fringe addict! Handcut premium leather fringe looks good when your motorcycle is parked and even better pulsating in the wind!
How Chilhowee Motorcycle Engine Guard Chaps are Designed:
- We start by hand selecting heavy 8 oz Bull Hide that will stand up to whatever you or Mother Nature can dish out. When you order, we'll pull the template for your specific brand, model motorcycle, and your model highway bar and hand cut the leather accordingly. The motorcycle highway bar chaps we send you will fit your engine guards perfectly!
- Each pair of our motorcycle highway bar chaps is made up of four thick leather sides - one for the front and back of each engine guard chap.
- If you asked for studs on your highway bar chaps, we mark the leather for them, and then hand mount the studs on the face of the chaps. If your engine guard chaps order calls for some of our premium conchos, we mark the leather for them and mount them.
- For engine guard chaps with fringe, we hand cut the fringe and top-stitch it on the face of the engine guard chaps (what a cool look).
- A pocket can be also ordered for the back sides of the engine guard chaps and these are sewn on after the studs and conchos are mounted.
- Heavy duty snaps are mounted on the engine guard chaps and weather resistant webbing straps sewn to each side for security.
- The sides of the motorcycle engine guard chaps are laced together with thick, strong, full grain leather laces.
- Finally, the engine guard chaps are treated with Buffalo Butter Advanced Leather Conditioner and 303 Anti-Fade.
Back To The Top